Versatile Mount with Slim Profile
- Popular in healthcare and dental settings, the Ultra 510 Desk Mount allows the monitor and keyboard to move together and adjust separately. It’s a rigid, non-sagging arm with smooth movement through its entire range of motion. With the Ultra 510 Desk Mount, your monitor and keyboard can be positioned exactly where you need them, then stowed out of the way when not in use. This modular arm has an extensive number of combination choices, so you can configure it to precisely fit your requirements. The Ultra 510 computer mount is available in desk, wall, wall track, and pole mount options, and can be configured with a laptop tray.
|Finish:||Powder coated gloss white*|
|Load capacity:||18 lbs (8.2 kg)|
|Maximum horizontal reach:||22.5″ (57 cm) with monitor only;
37.5″ (95.3 cm) with monitor and keyboard.
|Vertical adjust. range:||6″ 15.2 cm)|
|Stowed profile:||4.5″ (11.4 cm) monitor only;
9.75″ (24.8 cm) monitor and keyboard
|Arm swivel at mount:||360°|
|Arm swivel at arm joint:||360°|
|VESA interface:||75mm and 100mm|
* Available in 5 standards and 9 custom colors.
- The Ultra 510 Desk Mount has long reach, stability, and smooth articulation.
- The mount is a rigid, articulating arm that stows in a minimum amount of space.
- This arm can be configured with a monitor only, or a monitor and our standard keyboard tray.
- The arm mounts to a wall, wall track, desk, or pole, and can be configured with a laptop.
- Available in 5 standards and 9 custom powder coated finishes to match your décor.
- The Ultra 510 Desk Mount is machined out of aircraft quality aluminum for strength and durability.
- Needle thrust bearings at arm joints provide smooth movement.
- Heavy-duty internal and external components provide years of uninterrupted service.
- Adjustable rotational stops protect computer equipment and the facility from damage.
- Internal cable management protects wires and simplifies cleaning.
- The arm is powder coated for a tough, lasting finish that stands up to heavy use and cleaning.
- Engineered, manufactured and hand assembled in the U.S.A. to ensure unsurpassed quality, workmanship and dependability.
- The Ultra 510 Desk Mount’s horizontal adjustment range is 22.5″ (57 cm) with monitor only, and 37.5″ (95.3 cm) with monitor and keyboard.
- The monitor moves 6″ (15.2 cm) vertically on sliding rails.
- The monitor is supported by two articulating joints that each provide 90° of tilt adjustment and can be locked securely in place.
- ICW’s ball VESA monitor attachment enables 6-way tilt, pan and rotate for fine-tuning monitor angle.
- The Ultra 510 Desk Mount extends horizontally, rotates up to 360° at the mount and swivels 360° at the extension arm joint for complete control of workstation position.
- The Ultra 510 Desk Mount supports up to 18 lbs (8.2 kg).
***PLEASE NOTE - ICW builds ALL mounts to order. NOTHING is stocked. Most orders ship in 3-4 business days and orders over a qty 10 mounts get lead times based on the current ICW production schedule. ICW does offer express shipping through FedEx. If you have a FedEx or UPS account number to ship on ICW will be happy to do that as well.
ICW HEALTHCARE INSIGHTS: PATIENT SATISFACTION
HCAHPS regulations will collect information about patient experience of care.
ICWUSA mounts may help improve patient satisfaction.
“Patient satisfaction is strongly influenced by the amount of time nurses remain in the room.”
“ICW computer mounts enable caregivers to remain in patients’ rooms while charting and performing other on-screen tasks.”
- SKU: ICW-UL510-D5-KDB-A2-MW
Backed by our 100% Satisfaction 60 Day Money Back Guarantee