Easily Lift, Lower and Tilt Your Monitor
The Elite 5120 Single Arm Ceiling Mount lifts vertically, extends horizontally, lowers through a 90° range of motion.
Rotates 360° at both the ceiling mount and at the end of the arm for complete control of viewing angle.
Pulls down when needed and pushes up and out of the way when not in use.
Effortlessly raise and lower your monitor, and tilt, pan and rotate the screen for the best viewing angles and to avoid glare.
Ideal for monitor viewing in healthcare, dental, and manufacturing/industrial environments.
|Finish:||Powder coated gloss white*|
|Weight capacity:||28 lbs (12.7 kg)|
|Maximum reach:||27” (68.6 cm)|
|Lift distance:||21″ (53.34 cm)|
|Arm swivel at mount:||360°|
|VESA interface:||75mm and 100mm|
* Available in 5 standards and 9 custom colors.
- Monitor is suspended from the ceiling, freeing up precious wall space.
- With the Elite 5120 Single Arm Ceiling Mount, your monitor can be positioned exactly where needed.
- Monitor handle protects the monitor and provides a firm hand-hold.
- This mounting arm lifts vertically, extends horizontally and rotates 360° at both the ceiling mount and at the end of the arm for complete control of viewing angle.
- The Elite 5120 Single Arm Ceiling Mount is counter-balanced, making it effortless to move in any direction.
- Internal cable management protects wires, simplifies cleaning and creates a neater appearance.
- Durable powder coated finish stands up to rigorous disinfecting.
- The arm supports up to 28 lbs (12.7 kg).
- ICW’s ball VESA monitor attachment enables tilt, pan and rotate for fine-tuning monitor angle.
- This arm provides up to 21″ (53.3 cm) of vertical lift through a 90° range of motion.
- The horizontal adjustment range from mount to monitor is 27″ (68.6 cm).
- This mounting arm features ICW’s Quicklink adjuster which provides 90° of tilt at each joint with the push of a button.
- The Elite 5120 Single Arm Ceiling Mount attaches to the ceiling with a sturdy 8″ x 8″ (20.3 cm X 20.3 cm) ceiling plate.
- To customize the mounting arm to your ceiling height, extension pipes are available in lengths of 5″ (12.7 cm), 12″ (30.5 cm), 24″ (61 cm), and 36″ (91.4 cm).
- The Elite Single Arm Ceiling Mount is machined out of aircraft quality aluminum for strength and durability.
- Heavy-duty internal and external components provide years of uninterrupted service.
- Adjustable rotational stops protect computer equipment and the facility from damage.
- The arm is powder coated for a tough, lasting finish that stands up to heavy use and rigorous disinfecting.
- Available in 5 standard and 9 custom powder coated finishes to match your décor.
- Engineered, manufactured and hand assembled in the U.S.A. ensuring unsurpassed quality, workmanship and dependability.
***PLEASE NOTE - ICW builds ALL mounts to order. NOTHING is stocked. Most orders ship in 3-4 business days and orders over a qty 10 mounts get lead times based on the current ICW production schedule. ICW does offer express shipping through FedEx. If you have a FedEx or UPS account number to ship on ICW will be happy to do that as well.
ICW HEALTHCARE INSIGHTS: PATIENT SATISFACTION
HCAHPS regulations will collect information about patient experience of care.
ICWUSA mounts may help improve patient satisfaction.
“Patient satisfaction is strongly influenced by the number of time nurses remain in the room.”
“ICW computer mounts enable caregivers to remain in patients’ rooms while charting and performing other on-screen tasks.”
- SKU: ICW-ELQ5120-C8X12-MW
Backed by our 100% Satisfaction 60 Day Money Back Guarantee