- Customers searching the internet for a "DEAL" on handpieces will be relieved to find a reliable US supplier of an excellent, economical, basic high-speed handpiece.
- We use an imported shell with a US-made turbine - get you the great "INTERNET" type pricing with the quality of US-made moving parts!
Great for Ortho or a Backup
- ORTHO Alert! Great high speed for your practice use a # 7664 long nose trimming a finishing high-speed bur to remove leftover cement without damaging the enamel.
- The Alpha Air is a great product for those situations you may not need the cutting power or precision of our more expensive product offering. This includes those routine adjustments or easy smoothing operations where no real cutting performance is necessary. The Alpha Air high-speed line allows you to reduce the number of autoclave cycles your "good" handpieces are exposed to.
- All parts interchange with standard "canister" high speeds. Schein master, NSK Pana-Air, Darby, Athena etc. Turbines, back caps, cap wrench and bur tools all interchange.
- Standard Bur Tool Type
- Standard fixed back-end
- 90 day limited warranty
- 4 Hole # HAS-4
- 2 Hole # HAS-2
- SKU: VECTOR-HAS-4
Backed by our 100% Satisfaction 60 Day Money Back Guarantee