Desk Mount with Slim 4.5″ Stowed Profile
The Ultra 550 Desk Mount swivels up to 360° at each joint, so you can position your monitor and keyboard exactly where you want them. It’s a rigid, non-sagging arm with smooth movement through its entire range of motion. The Ultra 550 Desk Mount stows in the smallest amount of space of all our computer mounts. This arm has extensive combination choices which can be configured to precisely fit your requirements. The Ultra 550 mount is available in desk, wall, wall track, and pole mount options, and can be configured with a laptop tray.
|Finish:||Powder coated gloss white*|
|Load capacity:||28 lbs (12.7 kg) monitor only;
22 lbs (9.9 kg) monitor and keyboard
|Maximum horizontal reach:||22.5″ (57 cm) monitor only;
37.5″ (95.3 cm) monitor and keyboard
|Stowed profile:||4.5″ (11.4 cm) monitor only;
9.75″ (24.8 cm) monitor and keyboard
|Arm swivel at mount:||up to 360°|
|Arm swivel at arm joint:||360°|
|VESA interface:||75mm and 100mm|
* Available in 5 standards and 9 custom colors.
The Ultra 550 Desk Mount is ideal for environments that require a rigid arm with long reach and compact stowage, including healthcare, dental, education, offices and reception desks.
Versatile Mount for Many Environments
- The Ultra 550 Desk Mount has long reach, stability, and smooth articulation.
- This arm can be configured with a monitor only, dual monitors, our WorkSurface Keyboard Tray, or a monitor and our standard keyboard tray.
- The Ultra 550 family can mount to a wall, wall track, desk, or pole, and can be configured with a laptop tray.
- Attractive, slim design requires a very small footprint, leaving more work surface on your desk.
- Durable powder coated finish can be ordered in one of 5 standards and 9 custom color options.
- The Ultra 550 Desk Mount’s horizontal adjustment range is 22.5″ (57 cm) with monitor only, and 37.5″ (95.3 cm) with monitor and keyboard.
- The Ultra 550 Desk Mount extends horizontally, rotates horizontally up to 360° at the mount, and rotates 360° at the arm joint for complete control of workstation position.
- The stowed profile is 4.5″ (11.4 cm) with monitor only, and 9.75″ (24.8 cm) with monitor and keyboard.
- The monitor can move 6″ (15.2 cm) up and down on sliding rails.
- The Paralink also provides 5″ (12.7 cm) of parallel forward monitor adjustment.
- ICW’s ball VESA monitor attachment enables 6-way tilt, pan and rotate for fine-tuning monitor angle.
- The monitor rotates from landscape to portrait position to minimize scrolling.
- The Ultra 550 Desk Mount is machined out of aircraft quality aluminum for strength and durability.
- The Ultra 550 supports up to 28 lbs (12.7 kg) with monitor only, or 22 lbs (9.9 kg) with monitor and keyboard.
- Needle thrust bearings at arm joints provide smooth movement.
- Heavy-duty internal and external components provide years of uninterrupted service.
- Adjustable rotational stops protect computer equipment and the facility from damage.
- Internal cable management protects wires and simplifies cleaning.
- The arm is powder coated for a tough, lasting finish that stands up to heavy use and cleaning.
- Engineered, manufactured and hand assembled in the U.S.A. to ensure unsurpassed quality, workmanship and dependability.
***PLEASE NOTE - ICW builds ALL mounts to order. NOTHING is stocked. Most orders ship in 3-4 business days and orders over a qty 10 mounts get lead times based on the current ICW production schedule. ICW does offer express shipping through FedEx. If you have a FedEx or UPS account number to ship on ICW will be happy to do that as well.
ICW HEALTHCARE INSIGHTS: PATIENT SATISFACTION
HCAHPS regulations will collect information about patient experience of care.
ICWUSA mounts may help improve patient satisfaction.
“Patient satisfaction is strongly influenced by the amount of time nurses remain in the room.”
“ICW computer mounts enable caregivers to remain in patients’ rooms while charting and performing other on-screen tasks.”