Convenient, versatile undercabinet monitor mount with three range of motion options
Monitor smoothly glides 28″ horizontally on an undercabinet track.
- Provides outstanding reach for an undercabinet monitor.
- Takes advantage of unused undercabinet space.
- The unique and patented Ultra 180 arm provides 180° of vertical arm rotation and up to 270° of horizontal rotation for a monitor.
- ICW’s ball VESA adjuster provides the monitor with 6-way tilt, pan and rotate capability.
- The Ultra 180 stows snugly under the counter when not in use, making it the perfect choice for tight spaces.
Available in three configurations:
- D1 – Desk puck
- AS1 – Short extension arm
- A1 – Standard extension arm
The Ultra 180 and 182 arms are protected by U.S. Patent 9,243,743.
|Finish:||Powder coated Medical White*|
|Load capacity:||32 lbs (14.5 kg)|
Ultra 180 arm on desk puck
Ultra 180 arm with AS1 extension
Ultra 180 arm with A1 extension
|18″ (45.7 cm)
23.5″ (60 cm)
28″ (71 cm)
|Horizontal rotation at mount:||180°|
|Horizontal glide on track:||28″ (71 cm)|
|Horizontal rotation at extension arm articulation point:||up to 270°|
|Vertical adjustment:||up to 16″ (40.6 cm)|
|Monitor pan left to right:||270°|
|Monitor rotation:||Landscape to portrait|
|Mounting surface:||Under cabinet|
|Stowed depth:||10″ (25.4 cm)|
|VESA interface:||75mm and 100mm|
* Available in 5 standard and 9 custom colors.
***PLEASE NOTE - ICW builds ALL mounts to order. NOTHING is stocked. Most orders ship in 3-4 business days and orders over a qty 10 mounts get lead times based on the current ICW production schedule. ICW does offer express shipping through FedEx. If you have a FedEx or UPS account number to ship on ICW will be happy to do that as well.
ICW HEALTHCARE INSIGHTS: PATIENT SATISFACTION
HCAHPS regulations will collect information about patient experience of care.
ICWUSA mounts may help improve patient satisfaction.
“Patient satisfaction is strongly influenced by the amount of time nurses remain in the room.”
“ICW computer mounts enable caregivers to remain in patients’ rooms while charting and performing other on-screen tasks.”
- SKU: ICW-UL180I-BV-TS28-D1
Backed by our 100% Satisfaction 60 Day Money Back Guarantee